We hired, booked and produced a publicly ticketed charity performance by Jay Leno at the Cadillac Theater in Chicago.
Jay Leno Charity Event
To celebrate the organization’s 40th anniversary, the event started with a VIP meet & greet cocktail reception, then the “in concert” performance by the Tonight Show’s famous host and concluded with a charity auction including a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle, autographed by comedian.
The Cadillac Palace Theater in Chicago set the stage for a special night of comedy for supporters of one of the city’s most important youth charities. We turnkey produce celebrity performances working with major theaters and performing arts centers nationwide.
Maximize Your Event’s Celebrity Opportunities
For a Jay Leno performance | Here is an example of how we enhanced a non-profit celebrity event
Recently we produced a non-profit event in Chicago for a charity looking to raise awareness for their organization. They selected a publicly advertised charity performance by Jay Leno. We helped in the selection, then contracted and turnkey produced the entire show.
We also coordinated several opportunities beyond just the performance, including:
- Meet & greet with VIP guests at a pre-performance cocktail reception with Jay Leno and photo opportunity. (a photo with Jay for all VIPs)
- Signing by Jay Leno of a Harley-Davidson motorcycle to be raffled off after the performance. (Jay picked the winner)
- Photo-op with Illinois Governor and presenting the Proclamation of Jay Leno Day in Illinois. (Jay’s birthday)
- Press event for Chicago media and NBC TV affiliate entertainment news taped interview for broadcast including Charity recognition.
- Participation in Charity Auction that included 2 tickets to the Tonight Show and private tour of Jay’s Garage of classic cars.